You can investigate the details of a data collector that is disabled or functioning with errors.
From the Systems list, select the system that has one of the following icons:
Icon Description Error Appears next to a system name or data collector name when one of these errors has been detected:
- Processing exception
- Incorrect Teradata system privileges
- Configuration errors, such as an incorrect password
- Teradata system is offline
Disabled Appears next to a system name or data collector name if it is currently disabled.
From the Setup list, select Data Collectors.
The Data Collectors list refreshes the condition of each collector, identifying collectors that are disabled or have errors.
Do one of the following:
- Select next to the collector name of the log you want to view.
- Select next to the name of the collector you want to enable.