- From the Setup Options list, select Database User Alerts.
- To disable database user alerts, select Disable database user alerts.
To use database user alerts, select one of the following options:
Option Description Domain suffix Enter the suffix you want to append to the database user name to construct an email address. For example: domain.com User mapping
- Under System Details, select the System, and specify the credentials, authentication, and character set to use for the system.
- Under Table or View Name, enter a name for the user mapping table or view.
- Select Test to verify that the connection is successful, that the mapping table or view exists, and that a select statement against the mapping object returns two columns containing strings. If the operation is successful, appears. If the operation fails, appears.
You can hover over the icon to see information about what caused the failure.