You can override the default by specifying session limits on a per-state basis. For example, you might want to have session limits during high-traffic states and no session limits during low-traffic states. View all created query sessions on the Query Sessions By State tab.
- Edit or create a ruleset.
- From the ruleset toolbar, click Sessions.
- Click the Query Sessions tab.
- Select a query session or create one.
- Click the State Specific Settings tab.
- Next to a state, click .
- Select Create State Specific Settings.
- Select Unlimited, or enter a session limit in the box.
Your selection is applied to each cell having that state, and overrides the setting specified in Default Settings.
- [Optional] Change the default setting by selecting Unlimited, or enter a session limit number in the box.
- Click Save.