Edit a query group when criteria or users require updating or if a user changes roles.
If the query group is auto-generated, you can only specify which users can view the query group.
- Select the system associated with the query group.
- Select a row in the list for the query group you want to edit.
- [Optional] Enter a new name or change the description.
If the query group is user-defined, change the criteria by doing one of the following in the Criteria tab:
- Select Every criteria below to match at least one value in each defined sub-tab. Criteria on each sub-tab are joined by AND.
- Select Any criteria below to match at least one value in one or more of the defined sub-tabs. Criteria on each sub-tab are joined by OR.
For each criteria you select, do any of the following:
- Edit the criteria.
- Select to delete the criteria and associated values.
- Select unnecessary or obsolete criteria from the Selected box then select Remove.
In the Access tab, edit the list of Viewpoint users and roles that can view the query group.
Use the User List Filter to reduce the list of available users.
- [Optional] Select Reset to revert the query group name and description, and any changes made in the Criteria or Access tabs to the previously applied values.
- Click Apply.