The Job Definitions view displays the list of user-defined collect and analyze job definitions. From this view, you can create jobs, manage existing jobs, and review job reports.
- New Collect Job enables you to define a job to collect statistics, which includes specifying the scope, defining a collect list, and setting the schedule.
- New Analyze Job enables you to define a job to evaluate statistic use and make recommendations. You can specify the scope, select functions, and set the schedule.
- View History lists the run status and reports for collect and analyze jobs over time.
- Edit System Analyze Settings manages all long running analyze jobs in a selected system for Teradata Database 15.10 and later.
- Configure Alerts enables you to add a new alert for Collect/Analyze jobs, which includes specifying the severity, action, jobs, an optional field to provide message, and a checkbox to enable/disable the defined alert. The defined alert list can be viewed, edited, and deleted.
- State Filter Bar
- Displays a count of jobs in each state. Click a state to show only the jobs in that state.
- Overflow Menu displays additional states. If the available space on the state filter bar is exceeded, you can select another state to replace the last state.
- Shows only rows that match your filter criteria.
- Table Actions
- Clear Filters removes any content in the filter boxes.
- Configure Columns allows you to choose the columns to display.
- Abort allows you to stop the selected job.
Export creates a .csv file containing all available data. If filters are used, only filtered data is exported.
For more information, see Summary Table Controls.
- Job Definitions Table
- Displays summary information about jobs. The table is configured in the Configure Columns dialog box. Click a row in the table to see details.
- Job Schedule
- Displays a nine-day view of jobs that are running, scheduled to run, or have already run. Hover over a date to see a list of jobs.