If JWT integration with Vantage is enabled (Viewpoint versions 16.20.24.00 and later), you can only delete a Viewpoint local user account.
From the Users view, do one of the following:
Option Description To delete one user
- Browse the list of users or enter text to find the user.
- Select on the row you want to delete then select Delete.
To delete multiple users
A confirmation message appears.
- Select the Table Actions list then select Delete User.
- Select one or more check boxes next to the users you want to delete then select Next.
- Enter your admin password to authorize the changes.
The user account is deleted. The user no longer appears in the Users view.