During analysis, if an object is excluded or if you previously excluded an object from the scope of the workflow, you can un-exclude the object.
- From the Object Workflows tab, select a workflow.
- Click list of actions.
- Under Workflow Actions, select Display objects that are excluded from moving from the list.
Do one of the following to un-exclude objects:
Option Description Single object
- Click next to an object and select Un-Exclude Object.
- From the More options list, select Un-exclude Objects.
- In the Target Map list, select contiguous or sparse, then select the destination map.
- In the the Target Group list, select the group number.
- In the Group position, select the order of the object in the specified group.
- Click Un-exclude Objects.