||Administration Portlets updated with information on VP_User_Manager role
- Added Alerts information in Stats Manager.
- Arrival Rate Monitor updates made in Workload Designer,Workload Monitor Portlet, My Queries, Query Groups, Query Monitor, and Viewpoint Dashboard along with updated images.
- Bridge information updated in Query Monitor and Completed Queries.
- Updates made in Administration Portlets under Metrics for Alert Types.
- Updated the Disk usage option in the Monitored Systems portlet to specify Viewpoint DB Disk Usage, and changed the functionality to reflect total disk usage.
- For TMSMonitor, HTTPS is enabled by default and HTTP connection is no longer supported.
- Added Cumulative Error Count to Stats Manager metrics.
- Added instructions to configure cleanup of space usage collector tables.
- Removed references to Presto as it is no longer supported.
- Added support for disabling HTTP for TMSMonitor on a managed system.
- Added support to generate Elastic Performance On Demand interval reporting at ten-minute intervals.
- Added table of Data Collector Sample Rates for Teradata Machine Learning Engine.
- Added Supported Web Browsers for Viewpoint Portal and Supported Web Browsers for Viewpoint Mobile sections.
||Added support for JWT integration with Vantage.
||Added TD_Webservices. Removed Presto from Monitored Systems portlet.
||Added new user alert selection in the Monitored Systems portlet. Changed viewable information in MAPS Manager portlet.
||Added new selection tool to MAPS Manager portlet.
- Added Machine Learning Engine metrics.
- Added Session view to Machine Learning Engine.
||Updated alert metrics.
- Added information about reclaiming disk space.
- Added information about converting pre-expansion workflows.
- Added information about elastic TCore configuration.
- Added information about pre-expansion workflows.
||Added information about Teradata Machine Learning Engine and system selection. Updated portlet controls.
||Added overview of Viewpoint RESTful APIs and support for certificates using Subject Alternative Names.
||Added group alerting user sessions into a single email.
||Added Teradata Machine Learning Engine. Enhanced System Workload Report.
||Updated HTTPS connections.
||Removed External Content portlet.