Create allocation groups using the Workload Mapping tab.
- Edit or create a ruleset.
- From the ruleset toolbar, click Workloads.
- Click the Workload Mapping tab.
- Next to the name of the resource partition, such as Tactical or Standard, to which you want to add an allocation group, and click .
- Enter a name.
- Click outside the name.
- [Optional] To move the allocation group to a different resource partition, hover over the name of the group, and drag the group to a different column.
- [Optional] To change the name of the allocation group, click next to the name of the group.
- Click Save.