Typically, the HTTP download option described below would only be available to Teradata employees on the Teradata network who download software for a non-ESDM tax exempt customer. This option bundles the selected files in one zip file and downloads the file.
- In a web browser, go to http://esd.teradata.com and log in using the credentials provided by email.
- Indicate the files you want to download.
- Select HTTP as the Download Type.
- Select the desired Download Label Files option. The label files provide additional details about the software packages. Teradata recommends that you download these files along with the software packages.
- Click Download.
- Click Download again to confirm.
- In the File Download dialog box, click Save.
- Navigate to the desired download location and click Save to download a compressed archive of the files to that location.
- When you have finished downloading your Teradata software, move and archive the downloaded files.