AvroContainerSplit ( ON
( SELECT ( container_id, container )
( select_stmt_options )
- Uniquely identifies the Avro Object Container File, useful when processing multiple container files.
- container_id includes the following types:
- DOUBLE PRECISION
- A BLOB in the Avro Object Container File format.
- An error is returned if the input data is not one of these data types, or if the input rows contain more or less than two columns. If the container value is a null value, a row with an avro_object_id and avro_value set to null is returned. The result of AvroContainerSplit is one or more output rows, where each row represents an individual Avro value from the Object Container File. Three output columns are returned as follows:
- out_container_id: The same type and value as the container_id input column. out_container_id identifies the Object Container File that the Avro value came from.
- avro_object_id: Each Avro value from a container is numbered from 0 to n-1, where n is the number of Avro values within the Object Container File. The output column is type INTEGER.
- avro_val: The Avro Dataset value.
- The Object Container File can be uncompressed (null codec) or compressed (deflate codec). The schema within the Object Container File is limited to 16 MB, and the uncompressed size of any file data block within the Object Container file is also limited to 16 MB.
- The allowable or necessary options in Vantage for a SQL SELECT statement.