A redefinition for the current journal table.
Specifying this option does not change the status of existing data tables in the modified database.
- Name of the default journal table. The journal_table_name parameter is required if this clause is specified without the DROP keyword.
- If a database name is not specified, then the database being modified is assumed.
- If the database being modified does not have a journal table, the system creates journal_table_name by default.
- If a different database is specified, then it must already exist and journal_able_name must have been defined as its default journal table.
- DROP DEFAULT JOURNAL TABLE
- The DROP keyword removes the default status of the journal table currently defined as the default for the database being modified. If the journal table resides in the database being modified, DROP also deletes the table from the system.
- An error message is returned if the DROP request would delete a journal table that is being used by active data tables.