Moves a group of tables within a certain time limit out of the ActionsTbl and into the ActionQueueTbl queue table.
- The name of the database.
- An optional job number recorded in the history table.
- Named list of table actions to perform by only one session.
- Named list of table actions to perform by one or more sessions.
- Maximum time in minutes for executing actions. The valid range is 1 to 10080 (7 days). NULL indicates an unlimited duration.
- 'Y' indicates related actions are scheduled and executed in a strict grouped fashion.
- 'N' indicates actions within a group are scheduled and executed independently.
Output parameters include:
- :ActionsCompleted: The number of actions that were successfully completed.
- :NumErrors: The number of actions that encountered a failure.
- :TimeExpired: 'Y' indicates the time limit was exceeded prior to completing all actions in TableActionList. Otherwise, the parameter is 'N'.