Adds individual objects to a list.
This procedure works in conjunction with CreateObjectListSP. CreateObjectListSP is called once to create an empty list, then AddObjectListEntrySP is called repeatedly to add individual objects to that list.
- The name of the database.
- Name of the object list. It must be specified.
- The database in which the object is defined.
- Name of the table, join index, or hash index defined in 'DatabaseName'. 'ObjectName' can be NULL, in which case all tables, join indexes, and hash indexes defined in 'DatabaseName' are included in the list.
- This output parameter is an INTEGER representing the number of exclusions added to the list.