||Specified that Teradata does not return an error if the position of the +/- sign is incorrect in the exponent part of a floating point literal string.
- Defined Complex Data Type (CDT)
- Added multiple transform groups for UDTs
- Revised to specify that UDT, ARRAY, and Period types can be used as parameters and return types for Java UDFs and Java external stored procedures.
- Added information about specifying Unicode supplementary characters in the following:
- Unicode delimited character literal
- Hexadecimal character literal
- Character string literals