- Specifies the name of the Cox linear predictor model table, which was output by the CoxPH function.
- Specifies the name of the Cox coefficient model table, which was output by the CoxPH function.
- Specifies the name of the predict table, which contains new prediction feature values for survival calculation.
- Specifies the names of features in the Cox model.
- Specifies the names of the columns that contain the values for the features in the Cox model—one column name for each feature name. The ith feature name corresponds to the ith column name. For example, consider this pair of arguments:
The predictive values of the feature name are in column c1, and the predictive values of the feature age are in column c2.
- Specifies the name of the output table that contains survival probabilities. The table must not exist.
- [Optional] Specifies the names of the columns in predict_table that the function copies to the output table.