When automatic in-doubt resolution is unavailable or unsuccessful, it may be necessary to manually resolve the in-doubt sessions. This is because the in-doubt sessions could be holding locks on database objects that block the progress of other work that is executing against that database.
- The TDP commands DISPLAY INDOUBT, COMMIT, and ROLLBACK
- The TPCCONS utility on the operator‘s console
- A CLIv2 program to log on to the Resolver Base Module (RBM) with the CLIv2 Run parcel and resolving the sessions using the TPCCONS commands
- Using CLIv2 applications to issue TDP commands using the CMD function (for more information on the CMD function, see DBCHCL.
For more information on Two-phase commit in-doubt resolution, see the following documents:
- IBM CICS Interface for Teradata® Reference, B035-2448
- IBM IMS Interface for Teradata® Reference, (B035-2447)
- IBM Database 2 V1 R1-CICS/VS Interface Guide, document number GG24-1632-00, from IBM
- IBM Database 2 V1 R1-IMS/VS Interface Guide, document number GG24-1637-00, from IBM