Use of Segment Data impacts the use of the following options:
- The Keep Response option must be 'N'.
- The Request mode option must be 'P' (parcel mode).
- The Request Processing option must be 'E' (execute request processing).
- If the Initiate with Protocol Function function is used, the Initiate Protocol-function option must be 'N'.
Other limitations also apply:
- The character set for all segments is the character set of the first segment (changing the character set between segments may result unexpected translation of segment data).
- Only one sequence of segments may be in use within one session at a time.