- Current time on the server
- Component versions, for theSQL Engine / Teradata Database, DSC, DSA Network Client, Spectrum Protect, Viewpoint, BAR Command Line, ActiveMQ
- General system configurations, such as the number of media servers, DSC server status
- Property files and logs for the DSC component and the DSA Network Client (ClientHandler)
- $DSA_DSC_ROOT on the DSC server
- $CLIENTHANDLER_ROOT on a media server
- $BARCMDLINE_ROOT on the command line server
[Optional] To set up an SSH trust relationship between the DSC server and BAR servers or remote servers, run dsatrust.sh with the following syntax:
dsatrust.sh [-a] [-l <hosts>] [-u user] [-v] [-h]
Parameter Description -a Sets trusted relations between the DSC server and other BAR servers. -l hosts Sets trusted relations to the listed hosts.
Host names must be separated by commas.
-u user Specify login user name.
You must use this parameter with the -a or -l parameter.
-v Displays the script version. -h Displays help.
Run dsa_support_info.sh on a server to collect local information, using the following syntax:
dsa_support_info.sh [-c][-d <path>][g][-h][-i][-j <job>][-s <timestamp>][-t][-v][-x]
Parameter Description -c Collects core dumps for the DSA Network Client (ClientHandler). -d path Specifies the dump directory path.
Default: /var/opt/teradata/dsa/support/hostname_current timestamp
-g Collects general support information. -h Displays help. -i Collects installation logs. -j job Collect job information. Enter the job name as job. -s timestamp Collects logs for the date and time specified in the timestamp.
Specify the timestamp in the following format, for example, 2015-05-15 09:50.
-t Triggers a TVI event.
If the -t parameter has been used to trigger a TVI event, the data is zipped. If the 50 MB limit per TVI event is exceeded, the support bundle is split into multiple zip files, and a separate TVI event is triggered for each zip file.
The zip files are copied to /var/opt/teradata/SupportBundle/. You can access the unzipped files in the dump directory specified by the -d parameter.
-v Displays the script version. -x Bypasses all user prompts.
- Component information in .out files
- Job output xml and .out files
- Log files
- Property files
- DSA Network Client (ClientHandler) core dumps