PrerequisiteThe DSC and ClientHandler packages must already be installed. The IBM Spectrum Protect Backup-Archive Client must already be installed.
Install the AXMSpectrum access module, if you use Spectrum Protect.
- On the media server, unzip and extract the script rpm file:tar zxvf AXMSpectrum_slesxx_arch.xx.xx.xx.xx-######.tar.gz
where slesxx is the OS, arch is the architecture, xx.xx.xx.xx is the version number, and ###### is a unique numberA directory with the format AXMSpectrum.xx.xx.xx.xx is extracted in the current working directory.
- Run the installation script from the extracted directory../axm_install.sh -r AXMSpectrum-xx.xx.xx.xx-######.rpm
- Accept the default options or provide the appropriate inputs.
- Log off and log back in to the server to set the Linux environment variables.
- Verify that /opt/teradata/client/xx.xx/dsa/AXMSpectrum was created and contains executables, libraries, and scripts.
- Verify that fusedriver service is running:/etc/init.d/fusedriver status
Fuse Driver Service Status ----> Running
- From the media server, verify Spectrum mount point was created and mounted:mount
Spectrum_FUSE on /Spectrum type fuse.Spectrum_FUSE (rw,nosuid,nodev,user=dscuser)
PostrequisiteInstall any other needed access module. If the access modules are all installed, go to Installing the BARCmdline Package.