When using a NetBackup server to back up and restore data, you must add and configure it using the BAR Setup portlet.
System names and open file limits are tied to media servers during the target group configuration.
- Under DSC Servers, select your DSC server.
- Under Categories, select Backup Solutions.
- From the Solutions list, click NetBackup.
- Click next to Servers.
- Under NetBackup Details, enter the following:
Nickname Alphanumeric characters and underscores, but no spaces, max characters 32 Server Name (IP/DNS) Server IP address or DNS Policy Name Policy class name, max characters 128, alphanumeric and underscores Storage devices 1 - 999
- Click after Storage devices to add more policies.
- Click Apply.