Before running the DIPMIG script, use the DBS Control utility to check if a Time Zone String is set on the destination system.
- From a command prompt on the destination system, enter dbscontrol to start the DBS Control utility.For more information about the DBS Control utility, see Teradata Vantage™ - Database Utilities, B035-1102.
- At the DBS Control prompt, enter di gen to display the General DBS Control fields.
- Inspect General field 18 to see if there is a value for TimeZoneString.
- If the value showing for System TimeZoneString is Not Set, there is no Time Zone String set on the destination system, and you do not need to make any Time Zone String changes.
- If there is any other value showing for System TimeZoneString, you need to remove the Time Zone String prior to restoring data. For example:
18. System TimeZoneString = America Pacific