The delete_component command deletes an existing component based on the information in the parameters.
To use the delete_component command, you must specify the component name and type. You do not need to specify the component name for disk_file_system types.
- System marked for repository backup
- System in use by a job
- Media server in use by a target group
- NetBackup server in use by a target group
- Target group in use by a job
- Target group in use by a target group map
- Target group in use for repository backups, unless it is a repository_replication target group
- Policy used by a target group
- Type dsc delete_component followed by the parameters, and press Enter.For more information, see delete_component.