The Saved Jobs view displays a table of Active, Retired, or Repository jobs, allows you to view the job status and job actions available for each job, and enables you to create a new job. Job types include backup, restore and analyze.
- Show Jobs Menu
- Filters the Saved Jobs view for Active, Retired, or Repository jobs. Active jobs are ready to be run. Retired jobs cannot be run. Repository jobs are specific to a DSC repository.
- New Job Button
- Creates a backup, restore, or analyze job. Only available when the Show Jobs Menu is showing Active Jobs.
- Job Actions Menu
- Actions you can perform on the selected job; for example, Run or Job Status. The available actions depend on the selected job. For example, Restart is available for restore jobs that were not successful, and Create Restore As Incremental is available for an IR-enabled backup job.
Action Job Type Restart Unsuccessful restore job Create Restore As Incremental IR-enabled backup job Clone As Non-Incremental Restore IR-enabled restore job Build Restore Objects IR-enabled restore job List Build Restore Objects IR-enabled restore job Clone Backup For Non-Incremental Restore IR-enabled backup job Clone Backup for Incremental Restore non-IR-enabled backup job Clone As Incremental Restore non-IR-enabled restore job Create Analyze Job Backup
- Job Status Filter Bar
- Shows a count of the jobs by status and allows you to filter the Job Table. Only available when the Show Jobs Menu is showing Active Jobs.
- Shows a list of job statuses. You can select another job status to replace a status on the Job Status Filter Bar.
- Shows column filters and job information. Use Configure Columns from the Table Actions menu to select the visible columns; for example, Incremental Restore Supported, which tells you whether a job was IR enabled.
If you enter information in a filter, the table shows only the rows that match the filter.
- Saved Jobs Table
- Lists the job name, type, status, start time, end time, size and elapsed time of the job.
- Table Actions
- Configure Columns allows you to select, lock, and order the displayed columns.
- Export creates a .csv file containing all available data.
- Change User Password allows you to change the password used to run all BAR jobs associated with a system and user account.