- From the Saved Jobs view:
- Click next to the backup job you want to clone.
- Select Clone.
- In Clone Backup Job update as needed:
Option Description Job Name [Required] Enter a unique name. Source System (DO NOT CHANGE) Do not change the source system. None of the objects will be cloned if you change the source system. CREDENTIALS [Optional] Changing the credentials can result in a mismatch between the selected objects and the available database hierarchy, which could cause the job to fail. Target Group [Optional] Description [Optional]
- [Optional] To change the objects selected, clear and select checkboxes in the Objects tab.
- [Optional] Select Selection Summary to verify the selected objects..Size information is not available for DBC only backup jobs. N/A displays as the size value for DBC only backup jobs.
- [Optional] Use the Job Settings tab to adjust job settings for the job.
- Click Save.