These steps use this sample scenario:
- Backup job performed using: mediaserver1, mediaserver2
- Restore job using: mediaserver3, mediaserver4
- Do one of the following:
- NFS mount the directories where the backup files are stored.
- Manually copy the files to directories that can be accessed by the media servers in the restore target group.
- Using the BAR Setup portlet, create a new target group that includes mediaserver3 and mediaserver4.
- Create a restore group to map the original target group to the newly created one.
- Create a restore job with this new restore target group and desired system to finish the restore.