The build_restore_objects command enables read and write on all the objects in the restore job without running the restore and / or builds the secondary indexes of the object.
build_restore_objects -n|name Name -b|build_si -a|allow_write -l|logging_level Level -t|time_out
build_restore_objects -n job1 -b -a -l Error -t 2000
- n|name Name
- The name of the job you want to either build secondary indexes for or make read-write.
- Build secondary indexes of the objects. Required if -a is not specified.
- Enable read/write on the objects. Required if -b is not specified.
- l|logging_level level
- [Optional] Error, Info, Debug, Warning
- Example: Info
- [Optional] Time out value in minutes. Ends the current request as Failed, allowing a new request to be submitted. Range is 1 to 10080 minutes. Default: 1440
- Example: 2500
- S|skip_prompt SkipPrompt
- [Optional] Skips displaying a confirmation message before performing the command action.
- u|user_authentication User
- Required when security management is enabled. Supplies the command with the Viewpoint user, and triggers a password prompt for authentication.
Permissions required: Administrator role
XML File Example
This command does not support an XML file.