There are several ways you can minimize the size of your DBQL log tables and therefore avoid running out of disk space in DBC:
- Add a date column to avoid multiple casting of the time columns.
- Use MVC on the columns of the copies of DBQL tables.
- Log only the data you need. For example, if default data in DBQLogTbl is sufficient, do not log WITH SQL or WITH OBJECTS as well.
- Limit summary logging to just the accounts you want to track.
- Limit SQL text logging to a specific number of characters.
- Remember to end logging whenever logging data is no longer needed for a specific user, group of users, account, list of accounts, or applications.