For more information about:
- CREATE TYPE, CREATE METHOD and REPLACE METHOD, CREATE FUNCTION and REPLACE FUNCTION, CREATE CAST and REPLACE CAST, CREATE ORDERING and REPLACE ORDERING, CREATE TRANSFORM and REPLACE, and TRANSFORM, see SQL Data Definition Language - Syntax and Examples, B035-1144.
- UDT expressions, including NEW and NEW VARIANT_TYPE, see SQL Functions, Operators, Expressions, and Predicates, B035-1145.
- Writing, testing, and debugging source code for a constructor method or instance method, see SQL External Routine Programming , B035-1147 .
- Writing, testing, and debugging source code for a UDF that uses UDT types, see SQL External Routine Programming , B035-1147
- Archiving and restoring UDTs and methods, see Teradata Archive/Recovery Utility Reference.