Make sure the client package is installed on the server you are adding. If you install the client package and complete the configuration on a server, the server is automatically added to the list of servers when it starts sending messages to Ecosystem Manager.
- Click Servers.
- Click to add a server to monitor.
Enter the following information:
- Server Name
- Server Type
- WebHCat Server
- WebHCat Port
- User for Executing Script
- Password for Executing Script
- [Optional] Enter or clear the box to add the server to the application availability report.
Enter the Alias information.
- [Optional] Click to add additional aliases.
- Click Apply.