To access the Workflows detail views, click the name of a workflow on the Workflows tab.
The Workflow detail views let you monitor the progress of a workflow. You can toggle between three views: Flowchart View, Datagrid View, and Threshold Rules.
The Flowchart View shows the following information:
- Flowchart Nodes
- You can see the sequence and status of each node. You can hover the mouse over a failed node for a reason for the failure.
Node Properties Definition Blue flashing Node is currently running. Blue static Node ran successfully. Red Node failed. Gray Node has not run.
For example, this workflow shows the first node completed successfully, the second node failed, and the third node has not run yet.
- Workflow Properties
- The Workflow Properties shows the name, schedule, creator, and deployer of the workflow.
The Datagrid View shows the following fields:
- The node in the workflow related to the event.
- Execution Status
- The message that appears at the start and end of each node.
- Start TS
- The timestamp for the start of the current event.
- End TS
- The timestamp for the end of the current event.
- The length of the current event.
The Threshold Rules view shows the following fields:
- Type of violation against threshold rule.
- Threshold (seconds)
- Threshold limit before action initiated.
- Execute Action
- Type of alert.
- The severity level of an alert event or 0 if none is available.
- Status of workflow violation.