The INMOD and Notify Exit routines must be compiled in 64-bit mode on all platforms except for z/OS so that they are compatible with Teradata FastLoad.
where the following is true:
- Call to the program that invokes the native C compiler
- Specifies the location of header files
- Flag that produces a shared object that can then be linked with other objects to form an executable
- Generates code for a 64-bit environment.
- Compiler option that generates Position Independent Code (PIC)
- UNIX file names of the source files for the INMOD or Notify Exit routine
- Output file name
- Name of the shared object file
- This is the name specified as:
- INMOD= name parameter in the DEFINE command of the Teradata FastLoad job script
- EXIT name parameter of the NOTIFY command of the Teradata FastLoad job script
The shared-object-name can be any valid UNIX file name.