Use the LOGOFF or QUIT command in a Teradata FastLoad batch job script or interactive session to terminate Teradata FastLoad normally on both workstation-attached and mainframe-attached client systems:
Teradata FastLoad logs off all sessions with the database and returns a status message indicating the following:
- The total processor time that was used.
- The job start and stop date/time.
- The highest return code that was encountered:
- 0 if the job completed normally
- 4 if a warning condition occurred
- 8 if a user error occurred
- 12 if a fatal error occurred
- Whether the utility terminated or paused