- Added new section for teradataml Window Aggregates;
- Updated Regular Aggregate Functions supported by DataFrame, Regular Aggregate Functions supported by DataFrame Column, and Time Series Aggregate Functions;
- Added new section for BYOM;
- Added new examples for PMMLPredict and H2OPredict using external models;
- Updated the description and examples of to_pandas() function to introduce the FastExport protocol;
- Added new fastexport() function;
- Added new options: temp_view_database, temp_table_database, byom_install_location, val_install_location, and blob_length;
- Added new DataFrame column SQL function: desc, asc, distinct;
- Updated User Permissions in Vantage;
- Updated load_example_data() function with new examples and note;
- Updated Teradata's recommendation regarding using fully qualified table name while creating a dataframe.
||No changes to this User Guide.
- Added new DataFrame Manipulation methods map_row() and map_partition();
- Updated Script and Script methods, added new Sandbox Container Utility functions and teradataml configuration option 'sandbox_container_id';
- Added new print_options() function;
- Added new Database Utilities functions db_python_package_detials() and view_log();
- Updated to_pandas() function with new argument and example;
- Updated arguments and examples of DataFrame management functions;
- Added new User Permissions requirements and examples in Limitations and Consideration.
- New and updated DataFrame functions and examples;
- New General Functions;
- Script and Script methods;
- Model Cataloging;
- Using teradataml with Native Object Store;
- teradataml Extension with SQLAlchemy.