This chapter describes Teradata PT:
- Object definition statements: These make up the declarative section of a Teradata PT job script and are used to perform the job tasks.
- Executable statement: The APPLY statement makes up the executable section of a Teradata PT job and is used to execute a Teradata PT job.
- Object Definition Statements
- Syntax for Attribute Declarations
- Descriptions of the following object definition statements:
- APPLY statement
For information about Teradata PT reserved keywords, see Restricted Words.