In Destination Type of the Job Destination dialog box, select File.
Do one of the following:
- In Directory Name, type the directory that contains the destination file, then, in File Name, type the name of the destination file.
- Click Select to browse for the destination file. If the file does not exist, type in the file name and press Enter. When the job script runs, the file will be created or appended, based on the option button choice made in the Job Destination dialog box’s Output Mode.
In the Output Mode group box, do one of the following:
- Click Create File to export to an empty flat file.
- Click Append File to add exported data to a file that already contains data.
In Format, select either Binary, Delimited, Formatted, Text, or Unformatted as the format associated with the destination file.
If the destination file is delimited, type the delimiter to be used in the file, up to 100 bytes, into the Delimiter box.
- (Optional) Select Indicator Mode to include indicator bytes at the beginning of each record. (Unavailable for delimited data.)
- Click Next to open the Finish Job dialog box.
- Continue with Step 4 - Run the Job.