The window of Teradata PT Wizard consists of two panes.
The left pane displays a directory structure (or job tree) with a node root named. Click on the Job root to display a list of previous jobs, along with a description in the right pane. Click a job name in the left pane to display the job summary.
As the session progresses and jobs are run, a history of job instances is built in the job tree in the left pane.
The right pane displays the name, description, and status of all jobs (or job nodes) that have been run.
Use the main window to run, delete, and modify jobs as follows:
- Click a job object in the job tree to see a description of the job, including the source and destination for the job, in the right pane.
- Right-click a job name in the job tree to open a menu with options to edit the job (such as changing the data source or destination), to delete the job completely, or to rerun (re-submit) the job.
- Click the plus sign (+) to display each instance of a job. Each time a job is
run, an instance is created with one of the following icons:
Job is currently running
- Click a run instance to view the job output, details, and job script for a specific instance.
- Right-click a run instance to open a menu with options to restart the instance, delete the instance (not the job itself) or to view the job log.