The APPLY statement that invokes the Stream operator provides DML error options that tell the Stream operator what to do with errors. These options allow you to mark or ignore error conditions, such as duplicate rows and missing rows. Marked error conditions are directed to the error table.
These MARK/IGNORE options are:
- DUPLICATE ROWS (for both insert and update operations)
- DUPLICATE INSERT ROWS (for insert operations)
- DUPLICATE UPDATE ROWS (for update operations)
- MISSING ROWS (both update and delete operations)
- MISSING UPDATE ROWS (for update operations)
- MISSING DELETE ROWS (for delete operations)
- EXTRA ROWS (for both update and delete operations)
- EXTRA UPDATE ROWS (for update operations)
- EXTRA DELETE ROWS (for delete operations)
These options take effect when they are entered immediately following INSERT, UPDATE, or DELETE statements in the APPLY statement.
For more information, see the MARK/IGNORE options in “APPLY Statement” in the Teradata Parallel Transporter Reference (B035-2436).