- Upload the new TDQG_DEPLOYMENT.sh script and the tdqg-node.json token to a Storage Account container.
- Follow the instructions for creating a new Custom Script for Linux extension:
- Select Extensions in the left menu.
- Add Custom Script for Linux extension.
- Select Browse.Add the tdqg-node.json and tdqg_depolyment.sh scripts that you uploaded to a storage account previously.
- Add bash TDQG_Deployment.sh --tdqg_node_json_file tdqg-node.json --scale-in-enabled true to the Command field.
[Optional] scale-in-enabled:trueThis enables automated scale-in performed by the QueryGrid software when a driver host has been idle for a certain amount of time. When combined with an Autoscale only out policy defined in the ASG Scaling options, both scale in and scale out are automated.Because this task is performed by QueryGrid, if set to true, scale in occurs even if Scale-in rule is deleted.