- From the Viewpoint portal page, select .
- Open the Certificates portlet.
- From the Setup list, select Certificate Authority.
- Select Install Certificate.
- Enter an alias for the certificate, up to 30 characters.
- Select the A trusted SSL-enabled service option and do the following:
- Enter the hostname of a Teradata QueryGrid Manager instance.If instances are clustered, pick one of the QueryGrid Manager hostnames in the cluster.
- Type 9443 as the port number.
- Enter the hostname of a Teradata QueryGrid Manager instance.
- Select Install.
The alias, expiration date, and authority of the new certificate appear under Trusted Certificate Authorities in the Certificate Authority view.