Upgrade each component individually from the QueryGrid portlet.
Re-run the install script when Presto is upgraded, unless there are no QueryGrid changes to incorporate.
- Download the latest software packages and then upload the packages to Teradata QueryGrid Manager.
- Browse to the QueryGrid portlet view or tab for the component you are upgrading:
Component Type View > Tab Connector Fabric Fabrics
- Next to the component to upgrade, select and Add Pending Version, then complete the applicable procedure for adding the component:
Component Type Procedure Connector Adding a Target Connector Fabric Adding a FabricThe component is available for testing on production deployments without affecting production workloads.Recommended areas of testing include QueryGrid diagnostics, bandwidth, and SQL.
- Deploy the upgraded component in production:
- Select next to the component, then select Activate.
- In the confirmation dialog box, select Activate.The status of the upgraded component changes to Current, and the status of the previously active component changes to Previous.