After you add and configure an Oracle target connector and link pairings in a QueryGrid fabric, you must do the following to complete the configuration:
Important:The following are the minimum requirements for an Oracle target connector node to install the QueryGrid 2.0 software:
- The Oracle connector is a target connector only and cannot be used as an initiating connector.
- All Oracle target connector nodes must be driver nodes for communication and data transfer to the Oracle system.
- Install the Oracle target connector on an edge or additional node and not on Oracle system nodes.
- 2 GB RAM
- SLES 11 / Redhat 6 or 7
- Memory requirements as defined in the fabric/connector setup
- CPU and JVM configuration for large dataset processing
- JAVA 8