- From the Teradata Viewpoint portal page, click .
- Open the Certificates portlet.
- From the Setup list, click Certificate Authority.
- Click Install Certificate.
- Type an alias for the certificate, up to 30 characters.
Select the A trusted SSL-enabled service option and do the following:
- Type the hostname of a Teradata QueryGrid Manager instance. If clustered, pick any hostname.
- Type 9443 as the port number.
- Click Install.
The alias, expiration date, and authority of the new certificate appears under Trusted Certificate Authorities in the Certificate Authority view.