- You must update all fabrics and connector packages when upgrading to QueryGrid 02.07.00.02, earlier versions of QueryGrid are not compatible with version 02.07.00.02.
- Tez is the only Hive engine that supports HDP 3. Change the Hive Execution Engine connector property to Tez when using the Hive connector with HDP 3.0.1.
- When creating non-temporary, non-native tables for Hadoop to Teradata, you must use the following commands based on the HDP version on your system:
HDP Version Command 2.6.x CREATE TABLE or CREATE EXTERNAL TABLE 3.x CREATE EXTERNAL TABLE
- Remove all references to log4j.jar in the Hive and Spark connector configurations.
- Presto 167t is no longer supported, upgrade Presto to a supported Teradata Presto version.