Required Release Actions | Teradata QueryGrid 02.18.00.00 - 2.18 - Required Release Actions - Teradata QueryGrid
Teradata® QueryGrid™ Release Definition
- Teradata QueryGrid
- Release Number
- Release Date
- March 2022
- Content Type
- Release Notes
- Publication ID
- English (United States)
- Teradata recommends all components (manager, node, fabric, and connector) are upgraded during the same upgrade cycle. If required by a specific use case, the following scenarios are also acceptable:
- Upgrading QueryGrid Manager first and other components at a later time.
- Upgrading QueryGrid Manager and node first and other components at a later time.
- You must open an incident to consult with the QueryGrid Global Support Organization team before upgrading a system or merging a site consisting of a full Vantage software stack and analytical nodes.
- Direct any security-related items needing configuration and consultation to the customer security organization. If further assistance is needed from Teradata, an engagement with the Teradata Center for Enterprise Security is required.