The following applies when a connection is established with a Oracle .NET data source:
- Decimal columns with more than 28 digits might be displayed as <Error>.
- The correct case for Database/User names (generally Uppercase) must be used.
- This applies to the Connection dialog box, when adding Databases to the Explorer tree, or when enclosing object names within double quotes.
- Create Procedure statements must end with a semicolon.
- These statements create, but not compile, the procedure. The procedure must be compiled before it can be executed.