Select ODBC from the provider list.
The prompt asks for the name of the data source.
- Select a data source and click OK.
In the Teradata Database Connect dialog:
Do one of the following:
- Select the Use Integrated Security box.
- Enter the Mechanism and Parameter.
- Enter the Userid and Password.
- [Optional] Enter a Default Database or an Account String.
When the connection is complete and multiple data sources is not allowed, the Connect icon is disabled and the Disconnect icon is enabled.
For more information on the fields in this dialog, refer to the ODBC Driver for Teradata® User Guide, B035-2526.
- Do one of the following:
After defining the ODBC data source, connect to it.