The following lists describes what occurs when connection is established with an ODBC source:
- All columns are returned as character strings when Interval columns are selected, so you cannot select LOBs or Byte columns if the Select includes Interval columns.
- You can only select CLOBs if connecting using the UTF-16 Session Character Set.
- Only type F User Defined Functions are listed under the Functions node of the Database Tree.
- Time columns do not display fractional seconds or Time Zone information.
- Decimal columns with more than 28 digits might display incorrectly.
- If a macro (or execute parallel) returns zero rows from a Select statement, no rows are returned from any later Select statements in that macro or parallel query.
- Batch Import functionality is not available.
- The Edit Table function is not available.
- The location of Syntax errors will not be highlighted.