- The status of an action or descriptive information about the menu or tool button that the mouse currently hovers over.
For example, after executing a query, the status bar displays a success or failure message for that query.If a message is too long to fit on the status bar, click on it to display the full message in a message box.
- The sum, count, average and standard deviation for the highlighted block of cells in the Answerset window.
To display this information, see Displaying Aggregate Values.
- The name of the Data Source from which the data was retrieved when an Answerset window is active, or the name of the Data Source to which the Query window is connected if a Query window is active.
- The line number of the cursor position in the Query window.
The line number is useful for locating syntax errors in stored procedures.
- The length of the selected text if any text is selected in the Query window.
- The current zoom factor
- The current time
By default, this displays only the hour and minutes. Click on it to display seconds also. Click on it again to return to the default display.
To hide the status bar, select.