The following wildcard characters are acceptable to use with the history filter:
- ‘%’ matches zero or more characters
- ‘_’ matches exactly one character
- ‘#’ matches a single numeric digit
- ‘[xyz]’ matches a single occurrence of one of the enclosed letters: x, y, or z
- ‘[0-5]’ matches a single occurrence of this range of characters: 0 to 5
Wildcard matches are not case-specific. To match the percentage character (%) by itself, enclose the character in brackets. For example, enter ‘%[%]%’ in the SQL Text field to return all rows containing a % sign in the SQL text.